For mobile user: You can make the following table slide to the right for more information
• Runners are required to submit the finish record via upload form by the organizer during 25 December 2021 - 31 January 2022
• Only Strava record is accepted and the record must be set as "Everyone can see"
• Input "Elapsed time" but not "Moving time"
• For solo, only one record can be uploaded; For team of 2/3/4, the team members can complete the route together or separately. The route selection can be different, and then upload the Strava record and elapsed time of each team member. The total team time is the sum of each member’s finish time that will be printed on the team finisher certificate
• Each person/team can only upload activity records once
• After the upload is successful, you will receive an upload confirmation email, but this does not mean that the upload record has been approved
• The record cannot be changed after uploading
• In case of dispute, the organizer reserves the right of final decision
For mobile user: You can make the above table slide to the right for more information