Terms & Conditions
• People who currently live in Hong Kong and overseas are accepted to register for the race, please comply with their respective route requirements.
• The race categories are Solo, Team of 2, Team of 3 and Team of 4.
• Runners have to complete the registration form correctly and pay the registration fee. No registration shall be considered as completed until the registration fee shall have been received by the Organizer. Registration fee, once submitted, is non-reversible and non-refundable. Duplicated registrations will be cancelled by the Organizer. The duplicated registration fee will not be refunded.
• Upon submitting his/her registration and payment of the registration fee, the runner declares that he/she agrees to and accepts these Terms & Conditions, the Official Competition Rules and all other rules and regulations which may be adopted by the Organizer from time to time.
• After completing the registration, the registration cannot be cancelled, transferred or refunded. Registration details and race categories cannot be changed.
• Runners are advised to solicit medical advice from medical practitioners prior to registering for and taking part in the race. Runners should have adequate preparation to ensure that they are physically fit to compete in and complete the race category they have entered.
• Runners are recommended to arrange his/her own insurance per individual needs.
Runners should be aware of and understand the risks involved in taking part in his/her race, and acknowledge the degree of fitness required to take part therein. All runners are suggested to seek medical advice of his/her physical condition before participating in the Race.
• "Runner’s Pack Collection Email” will be sent to all successful registrants via email immediately after registration. If you cannot receive it, please contact us by email.
• Runners should collect their runner’s packs at the designated dates, times, and location as listed below by presenting the Runner’s Pack Collection Email.
• Runners are required to collect his/her Runner’s Pack within the official collection period at the designated Runner’s Pack Collection location, the Organizer reserves the right to revoke runners’ right to collect the Runner’s Pack without prior notice.
The Organizer reserves the right to change or alter any parts of the running route before and during the race period in the event of unexpected road conditions or emergency. Please pay attention to the event website / Facebook / IG for the updates.
• If runners register as solo category, he / she is suggested to find a buddy to run together for safety reasons. If runners register as team category, they are suggested to run together, for safety reasons. Also they can enjoy the fun of running with buddies. But the team members can complete the route separately.
• Runners must complete the run in one-go.
• Runners are required to record the virtual race, including date, duration of the run, route and distance. The record should be clearly shown in strava app. Runners can choose his / her own device / app to record.
• For running in public area, unners are advised to minimise the noise impact on nearby residents.
• Runners should avoid group gathering in the race area; and they are advised to have 1.5m social distance.
• Runners must always have the masks on, except running in the race.
• Runners should complete the run in one-go. And runners are required to submit the record via the upload form provided by the Organizer in the designated period. The record should be able to be displayed in strava app showing the race date, duration, route and distance. After verifying the upload, the Organizer will arrange finisher souvenirs to the runners. Runners will be informed via email after the race period.
• Only Strava record is accepted and the record must be set as "Everyone can see".
• Input "Elapsed time" but not "Moving time”.
• Each person/team only needs to upload the record once, and the record uploaded repeatedly will be regarded as invalid.
• Team records must be uploaded in the same form.
• For solo, only one record can be uploaded; For team of 2/3/4, the team members can complete the route together or separately. The route selection and distance must be the same, and then upload the Strava record and elapsed time of each team member. The total team time is the sum of each member’s finish time that will be printed on the team finisher certificate.
• After the upload is successful, you will receive an upload confirmation email, but this does not mean that the upload record has been approved.
• Unqualified records, such as not in Strava format, insufficient distance, and inconsistency with the registration information, etc., will be deemed as not completed and the organizer will not give further notice. In case of dispute, the organizer reserves the right of final decision.
• Runners should submit their complete record via our upload form in the designated period. If the record has no problem, the Organizer will not inform the runner regarding the verification status.
• After verifying the record, the Organizer will inform the runners about finisher souvenir collection arrangements.
The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any person and nullify his or her result due to any violation, breach or non-observance of any rules, laws or regulations in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, or the Official Competition Rules set for the Race. The Organizer will not refund any registration fee and will not arrange any finisher souvenirs under such circumstances. Result of that runner will not be counted in any ranking. Examples of disqualifications include:
• Runners who violate any of the terms and conditions and important notice of the race
• Runners should follow the race route to complete the race. If a runner is found not following the race route to complete the race intentionally, the Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the runner
• Runners who use any external auxiliary equipment during the race, except for prosthetic limb(s)
• Participation in the Race is personal to the runner and all runners are strictly prohibited from swapping, selling, auctioning, transferring or offering to swap, sell, auction or transfer their successful entry or their place in the Race or allow or permit any other person to wear his/her bib number allocated to him/her. Any breach of this rule shall render the entry void and both the guilty runner, and the substituted runner shall be subject to disciplinary action by the Organizer including exclusion from participation in future races organized by the Organizer
Finisher souvenirs will be distributed to runners who are qualified and who have completed the race.
Runners failing to complete the race / to upload the record in the designated period, or failing to follow the race route, shall not be entitled to any finisher souvenirs.
Terms and Conditions are in Chinese and English. In the case of discrepancies between the Chinese and English versions, the Chinese version shall prevail. The Organizer reserves the right to interpret and amend the above rules.
We love the nature and play our favourite sport in it, we also hope to protect it. Hope all of you can join us to:
- Reduce waste from source - reduce the use of single-use items
- Support reuse and recycling
- Take your litters out of hiking trails and countryside