Please login to Rebel Member and choose "Hiking ✖ Eco Clean Up" for registration
If you are not our Rebel member, please register as member first
"Bring your litter home."
Despite both you and me can bring it into action, sad but true it is difficult to expect everyone moral.
According to study, there were nearly 2,300 tons of rubbish found in country parks trails in 2019 and 2020.
In addition to keep preaching about the considerate habits, we want to go the extra mile by helping to clear the trails.
For this, we have cordially invited the ambassador of "The Green Earth", ultra marathon runner - Mr. Wong Ho Fai to lead our first team of "Hiking ✖ Eco Clean Up".
The team will hike along part of the "Rebel Queen Virtual Trail Run" route, and clear the litters along the trails to keep it clean and fresh.
Fai will also share on categorizing the rubbish and culture about it.
Activity dates & time
18 Sep, 9am - 12nn (Sat)
Hong Kong Trail (*Rebel Queen Virtual Trail Run's route) - Big Wave Bay > Dragon Back > To Tei Wan ; Around 8.5 km
Big wave bay picnic area (opposite to the Tong Kee Store) at 9am
Registration fee (per person): HK$80
** Please bring your own gloves and we will prepare some tools for picking rubbishes
Each participant will have 4 cupcakes of Natural Chiffon
Aged 18 or above
Points to note
- Please register as Rebel member before registering for the activity
- Because the activity needs to run about 5 to 10 kilometers, and may be carried out in hot weather, participants should carefully consider whether they are suitable for participation according to their physical and health conditions, and understand that the activity is dangerous. All participants are likely to be injured
- The activity is mainly carried out in the urban area
- We will provide tools to clean the trails, which must be returned to us after completing the activity
- Participants need to bring enough food and drinks
- If you do not receive the confirmation email from us, it may be sent to the "Miscellaneous Mailbox/Spam Mailbox" or the email you provided is incorrect. If you cannot receive the email about the activity, please email to email@example.com to check with us
- If the Hong Kong Observatory hoists or announces that a red, black or above rainstorm warning signal, or typhoon signal No. 3 or above will be hoisted 2 hours before the activity, the activity will be cancelled or rescheduled, and all fees will not be refunded. If we considers that the weather is not suitable for the activity, it reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the activity. If the activity is cancelled due to weather or other non-human-controlled environmental impacts, we will be announced via Facebook and IG.