Please login to Rebel Member and choose "Yama Painter" for registration
If you are not our Rebel member, please register as member first
Except hiking, picnic, running, taking selfies...
What else would you do on country park trails?
How about putting away the electronic devices,
and paint from nature to record the beautiful scenery you see?
Not a painter? No worries!
We have cordially invited artist Mr. Frank Tang to take you on
a journey to hike for several kilometers and paint a few pictures along, teaching you to create some very own paintings by your hands.
Frank Tang uses a range of technologies and platforms in his projects, including ink painting, video, sound and collaborative performance. He received his Bachelor of Visual Arts from Academy of Visual Arts (AVA), HKBU in 2010. He was invited to an artist-in-residence programs in Zurich by The Zurich University of the Arts in 2014 and Akiyoshidai International Art Village in Japan in 2020. He was awarded Grant Award by Muses Foundation (2012), the Louis Mak Chinese Painting Award (2012), AVA Award (2010), Yau Sang Cheong Chinese painting Award (2009). Recently, Tang has participated in exhibitions including, in “Hidden Forest” at Asia Society Hong Kong Center (2019), “A Taste of Hong Kong” at Les Halles de Schaerbeek in Belgium (2016), 「音をめぐる場と表現」at Kyoto Art Center in Japan(2016), and “China 8 - Tradition Today
Activity dates & time
17 Oct, 9am - 12nn (Sun)
Tai Mo Shan, Tsuen Wan (Gathering point: Tai Mo Shan Kiosk)
Each participant will have 4 cupcakes of Natural Chiffon
Aged 18 or above
Points to note
- Please register as Rebel member before registering for the activity
- Because the activity needs to run about 5 to 10 kilometers, and may be carried out in hot weather, participants should carefully consider whether they are suitable for participation according to their physical and health conditions, and understand that the activity is dangerous. All participants are likely to be injured
- The activity is mainly held in country parks
- We will provide painting tools, which must be returned to us after completing the activity
- If you do not receive the confirmation email from us, it may be sent to the "Miscellaneous Mailbox/Spam Mailbox" or the email you provided is incorrect. If you cannot receive the email about the activity, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to check with us
- If the Hong Kong Observatory hoists or announces that a red, black or above rainstorm warning signal, or typhoon signal No. 3 or above will be hoisted 2 hours before the activity, the activity will be cancelled or rescheduled, and all fees will not be refunded. If we considers that the weather is not suitable for the activity, it reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the activity. If the activity is cancelled due to weather or other non-human-controlled environmental impacts, we will be announced via Facebook and IG.