(Racers who need to extend the completion of the race must fill in the "Race period extension application form")
The details of the extension are as follows:
• In addition to Season 1: March 5 to May 8, 2022, we added Season 2: October 1 to November 27, 2022.
• If a racer (including overseas participants) has registered or will register, and decides to complete any distance or all distances in Season 2, "Race period extension application form" must be completed from April 21 to May 13 2022.
• If you are going to register for the race, the page after registration will display a link to the "Race period extension application form". If you have already registered, you can go to this link
• About "record upload", activity record(s) of any distance completed in Season 1must be uploaded between March 5 and May 13, 2022, and activity record(s) of any distance completed in Season 2must be uploaded between October 1 and December 2, 2022
• Any activity record from May 9th to September 30th will not be accepted.
• We take into account the weather deviation of Season 1 and 2. For the sake of fairness, the ranking of Season 1 and Season 2 and corresponding awards are set for each distance. namely, there will be
(1) 17km, 33km, 51km and 105km for Champion, 1st runner-up and 2nd runner-up of men and women in Season 1, and
(2) 17km, 33km, 51km and 105km for Champion, 1st runner-up and 2nd runner-up of men and women in Season 2
• There is also an "annual overall ranking" for each distance, but no awards are involved.
• In view of the fact that the racers of the "Grand Slam" may participate in two seasons, the "Grand Slam" only has an "annual ranking", and this ranking is used to give awards to the men's and women's champions, 1st runner-up and 2nd runner-up.
• Ranking and award announcement dates: Season 1: mid-June 2022; Season 2: mid-January 2023.
• All racers must collect their race packs before May 15, 2022, even if the race will be done in Season 2,otherwise it will be deemed forfeited. For details, please refer to
• Season 1 racers will receive finisher souvenirs from 4 to 12 June 2022. This is only applicable for racers who have completed all the registered distances from March 5th to May 8th, 2022, and then uploaded all the activity records from March 5th to May 13th, 2022, and finally received an email of finishers' souvenir collection.
• Season 2 racers will receive finisher souvenirs from 7 to 15 Jan 2023. This is only applicable for racers who filled out the "Race period extension application form", and then uploaded all or any of the activity records from October 1st to December 2nd, 2022, and finally received an email of finishers' souvenir collection.
• For challengers, as we need to apply to iTRA for the race from October to November and now are waiting for approval, and have not confirmed the race from October to November will be awarded iTRA points. If you want to be sure to get the relevant iTRA points, it is recommended to consider conducting the activity during the original activity period (March 5 to May 8, 2022).