Attention：Due to the latest pandemic situation, we are going to provide an extended race period, namelySeason 2 (1 Oct to 27 Nov 2022) for runners to applyfor race extension. For details please refer to:
For mobile user: You can make the following table slide to the right for more information
(1) Whether you have applied to race period extension or not, you must upload your race record(s) by submitting upload form to us according to the below upload periods. Late submission would be deemed as invalid.
- For record(s) of race(s) completed in Season 1, must be uploaded between 5 Mar to 13 May 2022;
- For record(s) of race(s) completed in Season 2, must be uploaded between 1 Oct to 2 Dec 2022.
(2) Only Strava record is accepted and the record must be set as "Everyone can see"
(3) Input "Elapsed time" but not "Moving time”
(4) Record of each distance can only be uploaded once, and the record uploaded repeatedly will be regarded as invalid
(5) After the upload is successful, you will receive an upload confirmation email, but this does not mean that the upload record has been approved
(6) Unqualified records, such as not in Strava format, insufficient distance, and inconsistency with the registration information, etc., will be deemed as not completed and the organizer will not give further notice. In case of dispute, the organizer reserves the right of final decision
For mobile user: You can make the above table slide to the right for more information